Career Services hosts a few different career fairs throughout the academic year and offers great opportunities for you to connect with targeted student populations in large groups. Check out our career fair opportunities!
Taste of UW Oshkosh and Student Opportunity Fair
Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2017
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
This is an annual career fair sponsored by UW Oshkosh Career Services. Held on-campus near Reeve Memorial Union and various other campus locations, this is an excellent opportunity for organizations looking to fill part-time positions during the school year. Network with students searching for part-time positions available during the academic year.
Log in to Handshake and click on “Fairs”. (If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. Your account may take up to one business day to be processed and activated.)
Table Information and Rates
A fee of $65 will be charged for participation in the fair to cover costs. A covered table and two chairs will be provided.
Please note: Registration fees are due by August 18, 2017. Any cancellations made on or before August 4, 2017, will be refunded less a $7.50 processing fee. Cancellations made after this date will not be refunded.
Employers should bring:
- informational materials about their companies
- information on positions available
- applications for employment
- other items of interest to students
Please do not bring large displays as space is very limited.
Career Fair on the Fox
Career Fair on the Fox is a bi-annual career fair, held every fall & spring. Network and interview with students and alumni searching for:
- Full and part-time positions
- networking opportunities
Spring 2018 Career Fair on the Fox
UW Oshkosh Kolf Sports Center
Wednesday, March 7th, 2018
12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Register and pay for the Career Fair on the Fox by January 26th, 2018 to receive the early-bird rate (a $75 savings). Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Payment for your non-early bird booth must be received by February 16th, 2018.
- Your booth will be reserved once your payment is received. Any cancellations received before or on February 9th, 2018 will be refunded minus $17.50 processing fee. Cancellations received after this date will not be refunded.
- Career Fair no shows will still be billed.
Register on Handshake
Career Fair Rates
|Early Bird Rate |
(on or before 01/26/18):
Note: You must register AND pay by 01/26/18 to receive the Early Bird Rate.
|Regular Fair Price |
|Non-profit (501(c)3 number required) & Government Rate:||Educational Institution Rate:|
|$350 with or without electric||$425 with or without electric||$225 without electric|
$250 with electric
|$150 without electric
$175 with electric
- Please complete all company information upon registration. Some of this information will be published online and available via the fair app.
- Reservations are made on a first come first serve basis and booths are assigned on a first-paid basis.
- Payment must be received by 01.26.18 if requesting early bird rate if not normal rate must be paid by 02.16.18. All booth fees must be paid in full by this date. Once a booth is reserved you are responsible for payment of the booth.
- Registrations after 02.16.18 must pay at the time of reservation.
- No refunds are given to organizations who “no show” the day of the event for any reason.
Any cancellations received on or before 02.09.18 will be refunded less the $17.50 processing fee. Cancellations received after 02.09.18 will not be refunded. If UW Oshkosh closes due to inclement weather or any other unforeseen campus emergency, the event will be canceled and up to 50% of the organization’s registration fee will be refunded. For official news of UW Oshkosh closings, please consult UW Oshkosh Website (http://www.uwosh.edu/) and Career Services Website (career.uwosh.edu).
Registration & Financial Responsibilities
- The registration process will occur through the organization’s account within the Handshake
- Submitting an on-line registration triggers acknowledgment of the organization’s financial responsibilities for all fees associated with the event. All fees paid will be refunded ONLY if the registration is canceled by the applicable date.
Any organization, whose registration fees have not been received by the day of the event, MUST pay said fees by credit card, check, or cash at the time of event check-in.
Directions to UW Oshkosh Kolf Sports Center from Hwy. 21
- Take the Hwy. 21 exit and go east (right turn driving from the south; left turn driving from the north).
- Take Oshkosh Avenue (Hwy. 21) to High Street. Turn right onto High Street (this is a one-way street).
- Kolf Sports Center will be on your right just past Axle Tech and Sage Hall.
Save the Date!
Fall 2018 Career Fair on the Fox – TBD
Nursing Career Fair
Event: Fall 2017 Nursing Employment Fair
Date & Times: Monday, November 13th, 2017 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Location: Reeve Memorial Union, 748 Algoma Blvd, Oshkosh, WI 54901
Set up Time: Begins at 10:00 a.m.
Event Times: 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Provided: Lunch will be provided for 2 representatives. A table and 2 chairs will also be provided.
Bring: Informational material about your company, information about open positions, applications for employment and a company logo tablecloth if possible. Electricity will not be available.
Parking: Please park in Lot 34 (Elmwood Ave), Lot 15 (High Avenue or Algoma Boulevard), or Level 1 of the parking ramp (High Avenue). There will be open parking in these lots for the event (permit not required). Please do not park in any metered or restricted areas.
For questions regarding this event or your Titan Jobs account, please contact Career Services at 920.424.2181 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
Career & Internship Fair
Looking for graduates to fill your full-time, career ready positions or your internships? This event is for you! This will be a “come as you are fair” in terms of attire!
This fair is designed for employers seeking career ready positions that require or prefer a bachelors degree and for companies with internships for the summer.
Date: May 2, 2017
Location: Kolf Lower Gym, 785 High Ave, Oshkosh, WI 54901
Set-up: 10:45 am – 11:30 am
Fair: 11:30 pm – 2:00 pm
Take down: 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Cost $65.00 includes: Table & 2 chairs
Reservations are made on a first come first serve basis and tables are assigned on a first-paid basis. Visit Handshake to register.
Payment must be received by TBD. All booth fees must be paid in full by this date. Your table will be reserved once your payment is received.
We encourage you to consider using Career Services space to interview candidates following the fair until 4:30 or the following day.
Questions? 920.424.2181 or email email@example.com